Esta web utiliza cookies para que podamos ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de usuario posible. La información de las cookies se almacena en tu navegador y realiza funciones tales como reconocerte cuando vuelves a nuestra web o ayudar a nuestro equipo a comprender qué secciones de la web encuentras más interesantes y útiles.
– Moderator Requirements For Anyone Applying To Become A Wireclub Moderator –
- 27 de junio de 2022
- Publicado por: Juan Andres
- Categoría: mocospace reviews
“Guys If you are truly interested in Volunteering your time to the community and become a Moderator then just inbox me a paragraph or so of your reasons and motivations .
Just be cognisant of the fact that Moderator positions are limited , Compared to the number of people interested in the position , so places are not readily available . All I can guarantee is you will be given a fair consideration . for your suitability ,
Given the numbers interested in the position there is a high chance of disappointment in not getting the Chat Privilege , That is not a reflection of you being unsuitable its more a reflection on the places being limited
I am always looking out for potentially suitable users . So Just send me a message and ill be able to put you on the waiting list of those who are interested , Should a position open up or I decide to add new Mod’s. I’ll be able to give you due consideration then ,
If you are a serial trouble maker with a high number of flags and reports , it will count against you when being considered ,
If you have a way above average number of people blocking you is an indication that you may not be suitable .
I also expect users to have an established account that is at least a year old it shows that you have the required acquaintance with the dynamics of the community ,
You must be at least 18 years old and a member of Wireclub for a minimum of 1 year to be eligible. We can provide any training needed if you qualify to become a moderator based on the following requirements.
1) Can you remain professional and respectable at all times? 2) Can you be trusted enough to keep confidential information a secret? 3) Can you work well with others as a group, to resolve an issue? 4) Can you make decisions based on everyone’s best interests? 5) Can you follow orders given without questioning them or hesitating? 6) Can you handle any and all responsibilities you’re given at all times? 7) Can you handle stressful situations without cracking under pressure? 8) Can you remain positive in nature during difficult or stressful moments? 9) Can you handle each situation you face without any personal conflicts? 10) Can you enforce a zero-tolerance policy even on friends? 11) Can you communicate well as you’ll be using this skill the most? 12) Can you help anyone and everyone even if it’s your arch nemesis? 13) Can you be dependable as a lot of users are depending on you? 14) Can you use good judgement without judging people themselves? 15) Can you accept constructive criticism and negative feedback? 16) Can you admit to mistakes and make amends to anyone involved? 17) Can you read something in full without “reading into” the statements? 18) Can you be fair and unbiased without showing favoritism to anyone? 19) Admin’s requirements 20) Testing & Evaluation
1) As representatives of Wireclub, your actions will directly reflect on Wireclub and all members here. Moderation requires professionalism at all times and is one of the top requirements.
2) Moderators will be given confidential information from time to time and are expected to keep this information strictly confidential. Disclosure of sensitive information results in termination of mod status and privileges.
3) Many situations will require you to work within a group of other mods and staff members to resolve an issue or to make a work. Even the best moderators can’t handle every situation on their own and sometimes must make choices based on input from others.